Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas presents!!!

Oh how I love Santa Mom!! She never lets me down when I give her a list - she checks it twice & always gives me the absolute best gifts ever!!! ... this year I called her on "black Friday" - super excited - grandly announcing that a Cricut cartridge that I - really - really - really - wanted was on SALE!! Super sale!!! The Ultimate Creative Series was on sale for $39.99 down from $99!! ... you can not begin to imagine my surprise - no actually SHOCK - when she said "no, I already have your gift." I couldn't believe it!! I had not even given her my list yet & Santa Mom has never denied me! She insisted that I was going to be surprised - that I would really want it - & that I would not believe she got it for me .... & there was no way I would return it! ... hum ... now I really am not one for surprises! They make me sweat! They make me anxious! ... honestly, they make my stomach want to toss my lunch!!  .... so I tried to put it out of my mind & not think about it ... & with two little monsters running about it was not hard to forget ... 


On Christmas Eve our tree was lost in a huge pile of gifts ... literally!! ... & I have to say Santa Mom was right!!! No list needed & while I love my "Bug" my gift was way way better than any Cricut cartridge !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment