Saturday, December 31, 2011

Mommy's Little Helper

... thanks to a glitch in my little guy's pre-school calenda,r I totally missed having gifts ready for his teachers by his last day before the holiday break ... I had the gifts designed & ready to go but not officially put together. At first I was in a panic considering rushing to get them there on time ... then I decided to give them as a "New Year's" gift instead.  I made a paper bag album for my friend Tonya that I posted earlier this month & since I enjoyed making them so much I decided to make some more ... Christmas theme this time ... & the perfect "late" gift ... Christmas will be over ... pictures will have been taken & developed & just waiting for a paper bag scrapbook album to put them in!!





This is again a basic paper bag album seen at about.com ... I used my faithful big red Sizzix machine for the die cuts ...

No comments:

Post a Comment