Monday, January 23, 2012

In my spare time ...

... In my spare time

I wish I could take credit for this awesome idea but alas I can't! This idea came from my sister - who is just a novice scrapper but I have to say WOW! She was really a was on fire with this idea!! She described her idea  a fireplace with the kids Santa picture hanging over the mantel ... so my "Gee" & I got to work ... this is the 1st page of a 2 page Christmas layout ...



I love DCWV paper packs! I love the bang you get for your buck but more than that I love that there is always 3 sheets of the same design ... sure makes it easy to whip together 3 identical (for Maggie, Camden & Sophia of coarse!) pages lickety split!! Stay tuned for page 2 of this layout. It's designed in my "Gee" & ready to go just need to find more of that spare time ...

For this layout I used:

  • background paper:  The Holiday Collection DCWV (I believe it's last year's but don't quote me on that!) 
  • Fireplace paper: brick paper is from my endless mounds of paper sorry I don't know brand guessing DCWV
  • Fireplace, fire, & grate cuts: Cricut Joys of the Season (hand cut rectangles from wood print paper for the wood.)
  • Holly Vine: Joys of the Season. (I cut red berries with small paper punch)
  • Picture frame: Graphically Speaking 
  • Christmas stockings: Sizzix die but there are some cute stockings on Joys of the Season as well.
  • Fireplace Mantel: hand cut rectangle from wood grain paper 
Most of my paper comes from DCWV paper packs. My paper is organized in 12x12 drawers by color so unfortunately many of my papers I can't way which pack or which year.

No comments:

Post a Comment