Sunday, January 29, 2012

Playing catch up!

My son turned 3 years old just two days ago ... & while I'm proud to say I have 2 different scrapbooks for my little guy ... I'm ashamed to admit I only have about a dozen pages complete between the 2!! ... just hard to find that "mommy time" for designing! I mentally made a goal to complete 52 layouts this year for each of my children's scrapbooks ... that's 52 for EACH child ... I'm not as far behind on my daughters but I have to admit her age has more to do with that little detail then actual pages complete! (she only has 1 page!) I know bad mama!! But I am working on it!! Now that my scrap space is semi organized & my bff scrapper & I have a standing scrap day on the calendar each month ... hopefully I will reach my goal!!

Mother's Day 2011 (yes, only a year behind!!)



For this layout I used:

*DCWV Valentine paper (yes, Valentine paper! Because I really liked the "love" sentiments
*You & Me die cut is from Cricut Graphically Speaking (LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! that cartridge)
*Envelope die cut is from Cricut Sweethears
*love letter (in envelope) is written on Creative Memories lined paper (not sure it's still available)
*hearts are punched from CM heart punch
* sequence from my endless stash of fibers etc.

 On page 2 I used:
* XO die cut is from Cricut Smiley cards
*Mother's Day 2011 are stickers from my stash originally from HSN

Sssshhh!! I totally 100% scraplifted the layout for my daughter's book! Some may call it cheating ... I call it multi-tasking .. cutting doubles of everything as I went. Of coarse Maggie's book will have pictures of her & not her brother! Now all I have to do is glue it together! Yeah me! by the end of the day I will be 4 pages closer to that 104 (total) goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment